Network Security Audit
- Review of security settings around key network elements (HLR/AUC, MSC, IN, GGSN/SGSN, SS7 etc).
- Review of interfaces with VAS and OSS/BSS elements.
- Identifying potential security risks and possible impact and severity.
- Network segregation review.
- Encryption & ciphering standards.
- Review of security strategy and management from organizational perspective.
- Security incident reporting & escalation processes.
- Review of security implementation tools.
- We test the network device/element under abnormal network load, significantly higher than the normal load.
- Ensure that the software does not fail in conditions of insufficient computational resources like lack of memory or CPU utilization.
- Protect against denial of service attacks.
Network Security Services
- Identify threats and risks and inform the network security manager of a suspicious activity.
- Identify and authorize users and control their access to software and data.
- Filter the web traffic in order to prevent visiting dangerous or unauthorized websites.
- Provide the immediate security response to identified threats.